1. Why is a correlation the most appropriate statistic?
2. What is the null and alternate hypothesis?
3. What is the correlation between student anxiety scores and number of study hours? Select alpha and interpret the findings. Make sure to note whether it is significant or not and what the effect size is?
4. How would you interpret this data?
What is the probability of a type 1 error? What else does this mean?
5. How would you use this same information but set it up to allow a t-test? An ANOVA test?