QUESTIONAUG 25, 2017
anatomy and physiology questions
in 100 words or more each answer the 6 questions with references and in text citations.
- 1. Tissue types – The human body consists of four distinct tissue types: connective tissue, epithelia, muscle and nervous tissue. Choose one of these tissue types and discuss its general characteristics.
- 2. Functions of the integumentary system – One of the primary functions of the integumentary system is to act as a barrier that helps prevent infections. Discuss each of the layers of the skin and note the various structures that help limit infection.
- 3. Ch 4 – Describe the characteristics of muscle tissue and how these enable function.
- 4. Ch 4 – Discuss the characteristics of nervous tissue and how these enable information processing and control of muscular and glandular activities.
- 5. Ch 4 – Explain the functions of various epithelial tissues and how their forms enable their functions
- 6. Ch 4 – Explain the functions of various connective tissues and how their forms enable their functions
- 7. Ch 5 – Explain treatments for some common diseases, disorders, and injuries of the integumentary system.
- 8. Ch 5 – Discuss several common diseases, disorders, and injuries that affect the integumentary system.