Search the Capella library and the Internet for scholarly and professional peer-reviewed articles on evidence-based nursing practice. You will need at least three articles to use as support for your work on this assessment.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
As a health care professional and a new BSN learner you have been asked to contribute a professional blog post on evidence-based practice to a new Web site for student nurses. The site editor has asked you to write a post that explores the following key questions:
- How does research affect existing medical knowledge and practice?
- How can evidence-based patient care improve the quality of care?
- What types of clinical strategies help foster an evidence-based nursing practice?
- Which component of the nursing process is evidence-based practice aligned with?
When writing a blog post, keep in mind that long blocks of text are hard for readers to digest, especially when reading on mobile devices. Format your document by breaking up your content into shorter paragraphs, bullet points, and lists whenever possible. Subheadings should be used to provide focus.
Your blog post should meet the following criteria:
- Contain 750–1000 words (3–4 pages).
- Include a title and reference page.
- Be readable, concise, with a logical ordering of ideas.
- Provide a sound rationale for ideas, including background supported by professional references.
- Provide adequate documentation of ideas and appropriate APA citation of relevant literature.
- Use a minimum of three references. (These must be recent, from within the past five years).