Please use the project from Assignment 1 to complete this assignment, which requires that you provide
the necessary scope for your project.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
Assignment 1 will be mailed to you via email once we handshake
A project scope includes many variables. The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) must be defined prior to
the start of the project to ensure that all of the details are planned.
Write an nine to ten (9-10) page project charter in which you:
1. Define the project including the vision, objectives, and scope of the project.
2. Determine the customers who will use the deliverables produced from the project.
3. Specify the key stakeholders for this project.
4. Determine the role and responsibilities of each project team resource. Include the scheduling
duration for each resource.
5. Graphically depict the project organizational structure. Note: Include a screenshot of the image
file to show your work.
6. Create a WBS using principles of project scheduling and budgeting through the use of Excel
spreadsheet, Word table, or other similar project-specific software. Next, develop the cost and
time estimates and allocate resources where applicable.
7. Determine the major project milestones and the required delivery dates. Analyze why each
milestone is solely critical to the project.
8. Document the main dependencies, risks, issues, and assumptions of the project. Select the top
three (3) most important risks of the project planning and project management process. Suggest
strategies to mitigate those risks.
9. Summarize the project budget approved by the project sponsor.
10. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites
do not qualify as quality resources.