BUS 517Assignment 3: Project Implementation
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Your project scope and project proposal and scope documents have laid the foundation for the remaining project components to be defined. Complete the remaining project components to finalize all details.
Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1. Create an Executive Summary that appears at the beginning of the project implementation plan.
2. List all critical project deliverables, timelines, and estimated costs in a Microsoft Excel, Word table, project-specific software, etc. Be sure to associate each deliverable with its timeline and estimated costs.
3. Outline the overall implementation plan.
4. Document the procurement management plan.
5. Distinguish among the stakeholders’ key roles and responsibilities.
6. Organize the project’s risks, issues, and assumptions by priority and justify the ranking of each.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Formulate a WBS using principles of project scheduling and budgeting, and develop cost and time estimates and allocate resources.
Apply the concepts of risk mitigation to the project planning and project management process.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.