Case Study 2: Usability of iPads and Websites
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
The following report must be used for reference to complete this assignment. The Nielsen Norman Group published a report titled, “Usability of iPads and Websites.” The report is a case study of the iPad usability and can be downloaded from http://www.nngroup.com/reports/mobile/ipad/ipad-usability_2nd-edition.pdf.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the use of gestures in iPads. Address how users feel about gestures.
2. Evaluate how users feel about the user input when it comes to filling out complicated forms on the iPad.
3. Assess the usability of back buttons and thumbnails on the iPad.
4. Evaluate the features end users liked and disliked, and speculate about the reasons for their responses.
5. Provide your overall likes and dislikes of the iPad usability and its features.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Compare and contrast the different types of interactive environments.
· Explain the characteristics of human-centered design methods.
· List the general principles used in the heuristic evaluation of a user interface design.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
· Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.