- Choose two of the writers in this lesson.
- Benjamin Franklin
- Judith Sargent Murray
- The writer of the Ladies’ Declaration of Independence
- Abigail Adams
- Pose as one of the writers and write a letter to the other writer you selected. (For example, write a letter from Benjamin Franklin to Abigail Adams).
- Your letter must address whether they agree or disagree.
- Include evidence from their writing that reveals each person’s opinion on the role of women.
- Be creative and give the writer of your letter a fitting personality. Use the appropriate tone to create that personality. (For example, given what you know about Franklin’s tone, you can assume that he wouldn’t write a rude or angry letter to Adams.)
- Your letter should be a minimum of 10 sentences long.
Get a customized solution on this task at emuktask.comHomework Help on emuktask.com, you can order your academic assignment from one of our 300+ project experts. Hire your expert directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
POST A QUESTION
EmukTask.com guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at EmukTask.com have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
+1 (289) 803-6873
Request a Callback
Drop Us a Line