- Please select from one of the following topics, which are addressed in the course textbook, Introduction to Computer Literacy:
- Collaborative Technologies (Chapter 1)
- Ethical Concerns in Computing (Chapter 1)
- The Digital Divide (Chapter 1)
- Open Source Software (Chapter 3)
- The Impact of Mobile Computing (Chapter 4)
- Social Networks (Chapter 7)
- Protecting Copyrights and Intellectual Property (Chapter 8)
- Plagiarism and Online Education (Chapter 8)
- The Future of Cloud Computing (Chapter 9)
- Return to the textbook, and review the pages in the chapter that pertain to your selected topic.
- Log in to the Ashford University Library and conduct a search on that topic.
- The INF103 tutorial will walk you through the basic steps of doing a search for scholarly sources within the Ashford University Library. A transcript of this video can be accessed through your online course.
- Select two scholarly sources to use in your paper, in addition to the textbook. For each source, write down the author information, date of publication, title of the article, the publication information (journal title), and the database from which you retrieved the article. You will need this information when you create your references for the sources.
- Begin the writing process. You are going to compare the points of view offered by these authors (the author of your textbook and the authors of the two scholarly sources you have selected) on your selected topic, and then offer your own point of view based upon your analysis of the readings.
Get a customized solution on this task at emuktask.comHomework Help on emuktask.com, you can order your academic assignment from one of our 300+ project experts. Hire your expert directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
POST A QUESTION
EmukTask.com guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at EmukTask.com have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
+1 (289) 803-6873
Request a Callback
Drop Us a Line