- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- Jean Piaget did not consider himself an educational reformer; however, his research and beliefs have had a lasting effect on education and the ways that people view children and child development. In your own words, explain how knowledge of Piaget’s four stages of intelligence might inform your thinking about children and your future work with children and families.
- Explain Lev Vygotsky’s theory of the Zone of Proximal Development and how knowledge of this theory might inform your future work with children.
- Using examples from this week’s Learning Resources, explain how your views are similar to or different from those of one of the psychologists studied this week.