This is a critical thinking assignment of critical and analytical annotated bibliography
1. Mah’d Alloubani, A., Almatari, M., & Almukhtar, M. M. (2014). EFFECTS OF LEADERSHIP STYLES ON QUALITY OF SERVICES IN HEALTHCARE. European Scientific Journal, ESJ, 10(18).
2. McSherry, R., & Pearce, P. (2016). What are the effective ways to translate clinical leadership into healthcare quality improvement?. Journal of Healthcare Leadership.
3. Fischer, S. A. (2016). Transformational leadership in nursing: a concept analysis. Journal of advanced nursing, 72(11), 2644-2653.
4. Lega, F., Prenestini, A., & Rosso, M. (2017). Leadership research in healthcare: A realist review. Health Services Management Research, 30(2), 94-104.
5. Wicks, R. J., & Buck, T. C. (2013). Riding the Dragon: Enhancing Resilient Leadership and Sensible Self‐Care in the Healthcare Executive. Frontiers of health services management, 30(2), 3-13.
6. Dunkl, A., Jiménez, P., Šarotar Žižek, S., Milfelner, B., & Kallus, W. K. (2015). Similarities and differences of health-promoting leadership and transformational leadership. Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, 61(4), 3-13.
7. Zwingmann, I., Wegge, J., Wolf, S., Rudolf, M., Schmidt, M., & Richter, P. (2014). Is transformational leadership healthy for employees? A multilevel analysis in 16 nations. German Journal of Human Resource Management, 28(1-2), 24-51.
Utilizing the above research articles on how leaders can inspire, respect, and reward their followers. Please make your focus on the leadership of healthcare workers and medical teams.
Make an annotated bibliography that should meet the following requirements:
· Be 5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
· Provide full APA citations for articles under review. These citations should serve as the headings for your annotated bibliography, each followed by a summary of the article’s content.
· Use headings of your choosing to organize the content in your work.