QUESTIONAUG 25, 2017
Art VIII I will be checking for plagiarism and other cheating websites usage for this homework assignment.
I have posted an example on how the layout of the powerpoint.
Art Gallery: Commentary
For Unit VIII, the last segment of your art gallery course project, you will be adding a comprehensive statement to your PowerPoint presentation and finalizing your segments from the previous units. You will submit the entire presentation, including those portions from previous units, for a final grade.
Begin by reviewing your Unit VI feedback and making any necessary revisions. In your comprehensive statement, present the last words on your art gallery. Summarize your thoughts and convey the larger implications of your art gallery. This is an opportunity to succinctly answer the so what? question by placing the presentation within the context of research about the topic you have investigated. Be sure to demonstrate the importance of your ideas. Do not be shy. The comprehensive statement offers you a chance to elaborate on the significance of your findings.
For this segment, use the slides in the art gallery template labeled “Comprehensive Statement.” A minimum of three PowerPoint slides are required; however, you are welcome to add as many as you feel you need. You may include more than one idea on each slide, but please do not overload the slides with information.
Be sure to address the following in your comprehensive statement:
- Describe what you learned about art in general.
- Describe what you learned about the art criticism theory.
- Describe what you learned about art’s role in society.
- Citations and references are not a requirement for this section, but if you choose to use outside sources, theymust be cited and referenced accordingly.
- Although you do not need to add any new sources for the commentary section, you will need to ensure all APAguidelines are followed for the presentation as a whole.To access the art gallery template, an example presentation, and other PowerPoint resources, click on the “Course Resources” link in the course menu bar of Blackboard.Click here to access an example of this presentation segment. Click here to view this example in PDF format. Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.