Discussion Question 1
THESE ARE ONLY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS. NO NEED FOR A TITLE PAGE OR DOUBLE SPACING. PLEASE INCLUDE ANY REFERENCES.
“Tracking Vaccine Preventable Diseases” Please respond to the following in 350 words:
- From the second e-Activity, analyze your home stateâ€™s position on vaccine-preventable diseases. Based on your analysis, give your opinion on whether or not you agree with your home stateâ€™s position. Explain your rationale.
- From the case study and third e-Activity, suggest at least three (3) viable ways to utilize cohort study data to track and report on HPV.
- Go to the Websites, located at http://www.framinghamheartstudy.org/ and http://www.framinghamheartstudy.org/about/, and review the information on the follow-up of the Farmingham Heart Study. Be prepared to discuss.
- Go to your respective stateâ€™s DOH Website, and review information on vaccinations. Be prepared to discuss.
- Go to the Website located at http://www.cdc.gov/hpv/vaccine.html. Review the information on Human Papillomavirus (HPV). Be prepared to discuss.
Discussion Question 2
Confidence Intervals” (Note: Please respond to the following in at lease 200 words
- The vast majority of the world uses a 95% confidence in building confidence intervals. Give your opinion on why 95% confidence is so commonplace. Justify your response.