Subject: Psychology / General Psychology
1. Daseinsanalysis differs from psychoanalysis in many ways except:
a. the need to explain the reasons for an experience. b. analysis or lack of analysis of intrapsychic parts. c. the rejection or projection of feelings towards others. d. the interpretation of dreams has no place in the therapeutic process.
2. The subject matter of Critical Psychology includes all except:
a. how psychology operates to serve those in power. b. the way people are regulated and manipulated. c. how psychology operates in historical context. d. the study of specific clinical practices by psychologists.
3. Psychoanalysis and existential psychotherapy differ in transference and resistance:
a. for existential psychotherapy, this is a disruption in the therapeutic relationship. b. for psychoanalysis there are elements of transference in all encounters. c. for existential psychotherapy, this serves to block unconscious material. d. for existential psychotherapy, this serves to avoid self-awareness and responsibility.
4. Jean Paul Sartre believed consciousness: a. is a thing that transcends the world. b. needs to discover pure meaning or essences. c. is related to awareness of objects in the world. d. is not about something other than consciousness.
5. A systems approach to psychology would not include:
a. the study of organisms at only one level of complexity. b. the genetic and physiological level. c. the existential-phenomenological level. d. the cognitive-behavioral level.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH nursing paper help TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post explain the reasons for an experience. b. analysis or lack of analysis of intrapsychic parts. c. the rejection or projection of feelings towards others. d. the interpretation of dreams has no place in the therapeutic process appeared first on nursing paper help .