Health Maintenance and Screening PlansClinical preventive services, such as routine disease screening and scheduled immunizations, are key to reducing death and disability and improving the Nation’s
Health Maintenance and Screening Plans
Clinical preventive services, such as routine disease screening and scheduled immunizations, are key to reducing death and disability and improving the Nation’s health. Yet, despite the fact that these services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act, millions of children, adolescents, and adults go without clinical preventive services that could protect them from developing a number of serious diseases or help them treat certain health conditions before they worsen.
Discuss preventative services and ways to promote and overcome the barriers in your clinical practice to deliver holistic care including the recommended services for all patients across a lifespan. Please include examples, evidence-based information, and references to support your work.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
- 3-4 pages excluding the title and reference page, include at least 5 references