Create a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form for a private insurer in Saudi Arabia to assess individuals’ health and lifestyle to determine risk and premium cost. The HRA should include a list of questions in a survey format. The survey should include questions to determine:
- Pre-existing conditions,
- Lifestyle patterns that could lead to illness,
- History of physician visitation,
- Any other issues that would impact risk assessment and healthcare costs of individuals, and
- Include a paragraph describing the reasoning behind the selection of the criteria for all drafted questions.
- The survey should consist of 8-10 questions.
- The paper should be at least 2 pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and questionnaire pages.
- Formatted according to APA writing guidlines
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- Citation through the text
- No Plagiarism