Choose one evidence-based practice that you see yourself using as a provider in your clinical practice and discuss how it meets the listed benefits.
Why should we, as healthcare providers, use evidence-based practice?
Evidence-based practice benefits:
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
- Leads to highest quality care and patient outcomes
- Reduces health care costs
- Reduces geographic variations in the delivery of care
- Increases healthcare provider empowerment and role satisfaction
- Reduces healthcare provider turnover rate
- Increases reimbursement from 3rd party payers
- Reduces complications and payment denials
- Meets the expectation of an informed public
Include 3 evidence-based articles to support your work that are less than 3 years old.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors. 4 pages not including title and reference pages
|MN 566 Unit Four Assignment / Translating Evidence into Clinical Practice|
|0 -1.9||2 – 2.9||3 – 3.9||4|
|Benefits of Evidence Base Practice||Did not discuss benefits of practice listed||Included 1 or 2 benefits of practice listed.||Included 3-5 benefits of practice listed||Included a comprehensive overview of all benefits listed||4||50%||2.00|
|Example of Evidence base Practice||Did not provide an evidence based practice used in clinical setting./no references.||Included a brief discription of an evidence based practice used in the clinic setting.Included only one reference to support.||Included an evidence based practice used in clinic butonly included 2 references to support.||Included a comprehensive discussion of an evidence based practice with 3 references to support.||4||40%||1.60|
|Format/Style||Did not follow APA format||Major errors with APA formatting||Text, title page, and references page follow APA guidelines . Minor references and grammar errors||Text, title page and references page follow APA guidelines. No grammar, word usage or punctuation errors. Overall style is consistent with professional work.||4||10%||0.40|
|Total available points =||55||4|
|Rubric Score||Grade points||Percentage|