- Read the scenario below.
- Respond to the questions in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling
- What biological, psychological, physical environmental, sociocultural, behavioral, and health system factors are influencing this situation?
- Is this a crisis situation? If so, what type of crisis would this be?
- What nursing interventions will you employ with this family?
- How might your interventions be different if you find that many families in the population are experiencing similar problem?
|Scenario:Juanita Brown is a 48-year-old African American single mother who live in a rural community with three children, a 13-year-old daughter, an 18-year-old son, and a 9 year-old step-daughter, and her 72-year-old mother who has been living with diabetes, hypertension, and is a breast cancer survivor who is unable to walk and function independently. Her 69 year-old father died of a heart attack 5 years ago.Mrs. Brown has been a widow for the past two years. She has no other siblings. She has no marketable skills and has not been able to find a job within her community. She receives aid from the government through social security and does not have any health insurance for her, the three children, and for her mother. She informs you, the community health nurse, that she feels depressed and does not want to live anymore.|
Write an 800-1,000 word essay on your personal worldview. Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term “spirituality,” and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism. Primarily, address the following seven basic worldview questions:
- What is prime reality?
- What is the nature of the world around you?
- What is a human being?
- What happens to a person at death?
- Why is it possible to know anything at all?
- How do people know what is right or wrong?
- What is the meaning of human history?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.