Discussion Question 1( 2 pages)
Identify the methodology, design, and rationale of the following titles.
- Exploring the rate of seasonal-pattern depression in an Inuit community
- Democracy in America
- The relationship between compassion fatigue and burnout among critical care nurses
- Two drugs for Alzheimer’s show promise
- Evaluating technology with student success
- Factors that influence weight control among women
- The meaning of living with brain injury and stroke 10 years after the injury
- Exploring the beliefs of healing among Aborigines
Discussion Question 2(2 pages)
Using the South University Online Library, research workforce issues and patient safety.
Based on your research, complete the following tasks:
- Identify and describe the research problems, purpose, objectives, and hypothesis of the research.
- Evaluate the credibility and validity of the study.
Shisana, O., Rice, K., Zungu, N., & Zuma, K. (2010). Gender and poverty in South Africa in the era of HIV/AIDS: A quantitative study. Journal of Women’s Health (15409996), 19(1), 39–46.
Ko, E., Nelson-Becker, H., Park, Y., & Shin, M. (2013). End-of-Life decision making in older Korean adults: Concerns, preferences, and expectations. Educational Gerontology, 39(2), 71–81.
Witzke, J., Rhone, R., Backhaus, D., & Shaver, N. (2008). How sweet the sound: Research evidence for the use of music in Alzheimer’s dementia. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 34(10), 45–52.
Sandvik, A., Melender, H., Jonsén, E., Jönsson, G., Salmu, M., & Hilli, Y. (2012). Nursing students’ experiences of the first clinical education: A nordic quantitative study. Nordic Journal of Nursing Research & Clinical Studies / Vård I Norden, 32(3), 20–25.
Cooper, C., Taft, L., & Thelen, M. (2004). Examining the role of technology in learning: An evaluation of online clinical conferencing. Journal of Professional Nursing, 20(3), 160–166.
Roulston, A., Bickerstaff, D., Haynes, T., Rutherford, L., & Jones, L. (2012). A pilot study to evaluate an outpatient service for people with advanced lung cancer. International Journal of Palliative Nursing, 18(5), 225–233.