You are a member of your organization’s ethics committee. The CEO has asked you to brief the new board chair on the importance of ethics in healthcare, using as an example one of the cases found at https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/bioethics/resources/cases/cases-on-medical-ethics/
- Write a 1,000 – 1200 word analysis of the selected scenario.
- The paper should include separate sections that summarize the relevant issues raised by the case, an explanation of why those issues raise ethical concerns, and how the ACHE Code of Ethics or a similar professional code of ethics can be used to determine the proper response by a healthcare leader.
- The suggested topics reflect the types of situations you may encounter as a leader in health care. They are complex and offer no clear options or solutions. Your research, therefore, should include at least five scholarly sources.
- A title sheet, abstract, body of the paper, and reference list are all required for this paper. The body of the paper should not exceed 1200 words in total.
- Prepare your essay in MS Word and in APA format, with 1-inch margins on all sides, double-spaced and 12 pt. Times New Roman font. Upload your analysis to the Assignment folder.