Answer all 20 questions and send them back to me- must make sure ALL answers are correct and get it back to me in the next 3 hours
|1. Modifier -78 indicates a/an|
2. Modifier -92 indicates a/an
3. An unrelated procedure in the postoperative period is indicated with modifier
4. Modifier -33 indicates a
5. A surgical procedure named after a person is called a/an
6. Staged or related procedures are indicated with
7. Right and left triangles indicate a
8. Modifier -77 indicates a
9. Modifier -59 indicates a/an _______ procedure.
10. Appendix E includes a list of
11. A significant separately identifiable E/M service is indicated with a/an
12. Dr. Brown stops a surgical procedure due to the patient’s reaction to anesthesia. What modifier code is appended to the CPT code?
13. Vascular families can be found in Appendix
14. What function does the times symbol (×) indicate?
15. The modifier for the assistant surgeon is
16. Codes 22305–22325 demonstrate an example of a/an
17. Modifier -54 indicates
18. When general anesthesia is administered in lieu of local or regional anesthesia, the coder would assign
19. The triangle symbol in CPT indicates a
20. The codes that are widely used for services and procedures are found in Category