- Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based practices in epidemiology. Using the Web Resources provided this week*, identify a current epidemiological concern either at the local, national, or global level. Your report should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
- Using one (1) of the methods below, develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
- 3–5 page executive summary
- Power Point presentation (15–20 slides).
- Educational/training packet or guide
- 5–7 minute recorded PSA (public service announcement)
- Other method approved by your instructor
- Address the following questions
- What is the epidemiological concern?
- What population is it affecting?
- What potential population may be affected if this concern is not addressed?
- What are the risk factors associated with the epidemiological concern?
- What public health recommendation can you make to alleviate your identified epidemiological concern?
- This project should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.