Review the following article:
Hartley, C. (2013). Project management for critical access hospitals.
Based upon the information provided and the information found in Chapter 5 of the textbook, prepare a paper that addresses the following requirements:
- Identify a project for implementation. (This could be a project at your workplace or based on the articles and readings throughout the course.)
- Identify the stakeholders.
- Describe each part of the project management process.
- Define how your project fits within each part of the process.
- Describe what steps are most critical and most time-consuming, and provide an analysis.
- Describe the measurement criteria you would use to define success.
- Designate any parts of the process that you would change from the reading. Why might you do so?
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least four scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. All facts must be supported. In-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.