Create a research hypothesis in your area of study that would be answered using either an independent or dependent samples t test. Please list the question and then provide your answer right below each question. Include the following:
1. Introduction: Brief description of the study including the purpose and importance of the research question being asked.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
2. What is the null hypothesis? What is the research hypothesis?
3. Participants/Sampling Method: Describe your sampling method. What is your sample size? Who is your population of interest? How representative is the sample of the population under study?
4. Data Analysis: Describe the statistical analysis. What are the requirements of the t test? (HINT: This should either be an independent or dependent samples t test depending on your research question). What is your IV? What is your DV? What level of measurement are your IV and DV? What is your alpha level?
5. Results & Discussion: Did you reject the null hypothesis? What information did you use to lead you to your conclusion? Was your observed p value greater than or less than your alpha? How do you interpret the findings? NOTE: You can just make up numbers, but include your made-up p value.
Use a minimum of 2 sources. APA format is required including proper in text citations and a list of references. NOTE: Sources used in answering the Topic Question should come from peer-reviewed journals. This means no tweets, blogs, wikis, CNN.com, etc. should be used as resources. Minimum of 450 words for the text body (word count does not include the References/Work Cited word count).