ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
For the Final Paper, you will select one topic from the list below. Choose a topic that is important or interesting to you, and write a five- to seven-page paper about it.
Instructions for completing the Final Paper:
- Please select from one of the following topics, which are addressed in the course textbook, Introduction to Computer Literacy:
- Collaborative Technologies (Chapter 1)
- Ethical Concerns in Computing (Chapter 1)
- The Digital Divide (Chapter 1)
- Open Source Software (Chapter 3)
- The Impact of Mobile Computing (Chapter 4)
- Social Networks (Chapter 7)
- Protecting Copyrights and Intellectual Property (Chapter 8)
- Plagiarism and Online Education (Chapter 8)
- The Future of Cloud Computing (Chapter 9)
- The INF103 tutorial will walk you through the basic steps of doing a search for scholarly sources within the Ashford University Library. A transcript of this video can be accessed through your online course.
- The Ashford Writing Center (AWC) offers assistance with the writing process. The AWC contains many tutorials and offers online guides for how to develop an academic paper. Click on the Writing Center link under “Learning Resources” in the left navigation of this course to visit the AWC.
Criteria for Grading
You will be graded on how well your paper meets the following criteria:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of your chosen topic.
- Use appropriate examples from the textbook and selected scholarly sources to support your points.
- Incorporate appropriate and relevant quotes from the discussion forum activities.
- Prepare at least one paragraph for each of your three sources (the textbook and two scholarly sources) that include an accurate summary of the points made by the author(s).
- Prepare at least one paragraph for each of your three sources showing your thoughtful analysis of the point of view introduced by the authors.
- Prepare at least two paragraphs illustrating how the authors of those three sources agree or disagree with one another about the topic.
- Prepare at least two paragraphs that reflect your own point of view and provide a conclusion about your chosen topic.
Format your paper properly. In your paper you:
- Must use Microsoft Word.
- Must include a proper title page.
- Must use correct APA formatting for an academic paper (see the Ashford Writing Center tutorial).
- Must cite all sources in-text per APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include between five to seven pages (not including the title and references pages).
- Must review all pages for proper grammar and use the Spell Check function in Microsoft Word before submitting your work.