Select one of the articles from the readings this week on consumerism in health care and obtain faculty approval.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, based on the techniques of the research process from Weeks Two and Three.
Include the following elements:
- Background: Summarize the article by explaining how the article applies to customer service or consumerism in health care. What effect has research had on consumers’ perspectives on health care?
- Methodology: Provide an overview of the scope of the study in the chosen article by explaining data collection and where to find the data. Describe the process used to determine validity and reliability of research findings to support evidence-based practices.
- Result: Differentiate between the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the data described in the article in terms of descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, or both. Do you have enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of the study?
- . Do you have enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of the study?
- Conclusions: Explain some ways to integrate the future trends of health care research and consumerism.
Copyright ©2014 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.